Tuesday, December 30, 2008

With a heart of gratitude ...


I just spoke on Having a heart of gratitude last Sunday. So I best give my thanks for the end of 2008! To say it's been a smooth year is .. welll... a hoot .. but to say it has'nt been a good year would be ungrateful ! So here goes...



Thank you my Ladies for reading through the bible with me . For supporting and cheering me on when I wanted to skip a morning and just be lazy and have some " me time "

Thank you Pat for all the hugs. For faith and kindness too..

Thank you Jen for " walking " days with me and always knowing when to pop up on MSN.

Thank you the young people who in their naivety have kept me from being jaded and old before my time.

Thank you my one and only family in Klang , Irene and Ronnie who remind me that sometimes despite the lack of blood ties..a deeper love can carry us through.

Thank you Jeff and the kids for reminding me how much I am needed and loved by you



Thank you troubles. challenges and difficult people, from you I learnt to count my blessings. It was you who kept me up at night, it was fear that challenged me to overcome. It was bitter people who made friendship sweet and my heart swell with joy that I dont have to wake up to envy, jealousy and hate. For all the lows I encountered this year.. The Lord changed my sorrows into joy..all the more sweet because of the pain. Thank you Lord.

No comments: