Saturday, November 15, 2008

Counting down the days...


67 days and counting... that's how many days it will before my eldset daughter leaves for Perth to study.. I remember her first day at St Teresa's she was so nervous and so was I . We woke up at 5.30am and after much fuss we bundled her into the car.. but not before she puked all over the front of her uniform


After a quick change she got to school.. while it was still dark. I remember her first friend.. Anastasia.. then it was time for parents to leave and I kissed my baby good bye only to rush to a nearby Friend's house and wait anxiously till recess time when I could peek in on her again to make sure she was ok.


She was fine.. running around and laughing with some girls she had made friends with.. but that was in Kuching.. Perth seems so far away.........

1 comment:

Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.