Monday, April 13, 2009

Wishes and Dreams that come true

My husband married the princess who knows when there is a mashed pea under the mattresses ! I don't know how many of you are old enough to remember a tv series called Green Acres bout this farm loving fellow and his city bred wife.. well I am not as bad as that ,but I do like a comfortable room with it's simple amenities.. while Jeff prefers the outdoors; the rougher the better! When I told him we were going to Lundu he was determined to make the best of it !


Simple yet effective accomodation not too far from the maddening crowd. Close to toilets and yet under the stars.. could'nt have found a better room at Westin he says!


Wireless included.. would have had to pay extra for that at the hotel ! Notice the open feng shui concept of his abode!

No pitched tent is complete without a guitar and a campfire! The kids were lured onto the dark field by the awesome stars that night and Uncle Jeff's campfire... did I sleep well that night? Well a pea under my mattress was better than this hard ground ! So the answer is NO I DID NOT !!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Looks kinda fun and adventurous!