Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What to do???


To all you parents who have sent your kids overseas.. how long will you leave em there before they come home? Specifically to Aust .. since coming home from the US in 3 months is out of the question !


My baby has Easter hols in April and of course she and her mates want to come home. Frankly I was not prepared for her to come home so soon.. I've just sent her there ! But .. there's a question of leaving her alone when all her pals are coming back.. what would you do?


Bringing her back now doesent make sense economically and emotionally. I am one who believes that it took so much to even get you there let alone have you come back only to unravel all over again. And yet the thought of her alone with all her friends gone, not knowing what to do or who to hang with.. urgh.. I am her mum. She incubated in me for 9 months! Of course I have a soft belly !


You have my email.. let me know what you think.. hahaha.. esp those of you who have sent your babies away.. cos I know that there's coming a time when they DONT WANT to come home.. so what's the airfare to and fro..eventually we will be willing to pay but they will have all the reasons not to get onto that plane... :)

1 comment:

A l a i n said...

Very nice ambience, the time is precious, immensely, because every between us is a light for other one.Siam