Saturday, January 10, 2009

11 days and counting


We're down to 11 days till we leave with Michelle for Perth. Hmmm....




Here is some advise I've gotten

" you will get through this. Miss her and then move on. All my married friends have been through the same thing. No biggie. " .. Single lady


" Cry all you want now then when it's time your tears would have all dried up and you wont cry when you leave her ." .. experienced mother of a graduating daughter


" Life is about evolution... you cant expect your daughter to live with you forever. She has reached another chapter of her life and you have to accept that she has to live her own life... etc etc.. ( yawn ) " .... a philospher mother


" Once your children leave you that's it. They will never come back the same. This is the begining of the end . They will lead their own lives and fit you in when they have time"
... the embittered mum

" I will always be your daughter no matter what. I dont know what is going to happen or even who I will be when I grow up. But I know that no matter where I go.. nothing is going to change the fact that you're my mum and I'm your daughter." Michelle Wei.


sigh, 11 days and counting...


No comments: