Sunday, January 4, 2009

Have you poisoned yur dog lately ? I did



This is Bella. She is 4 and half years old and she loves car rides and durians. Last night she spiked a fever and even the whites of her eyes turned red. In my haste I overdosed her with 500gm of panadol which is ok for human beans... but not for dogs.


Fortunately because of her initial fever I was going to take her to the vet anyways.. when I got there Bella stuck her tongue out as she is doing in this picture and I saw that her tongue was blue !

I asked the Vet why and that's when I discovered that dogs dont eat human panadol !! She is now at the vet-spital ( hospital ) and on a drip. Our worse fear is that she has liver damage and she wont recover. However I think, this durian eating dog will be home soon. Just in case, please pray.

She's my pal, my walking companion and I will be very lonely without her espcially when Michelle leaves. Sigh... it's a real case of not appreciating someone until .. you've poisoned them !

No comments: